Inspired by the cars in Formula 1 and Lemans, we had to design and build this product because every professional race car has one and that’s because it works! Every aerodynamicist will agree that a full underbody diffuser is a great modification if absolute down force is what you’re looking for. Engineered to cover the underside of your S2K from tip to tail in order to eliminate undercar turbulence/lift and increasing tail end downforce, the PWJDM Dry Carbon Bottom Diffuser package was designed to give you increased vehicle stability and affording you the opportunity to unleash your car’s full potential. This bottom diffuser package was designed to compliment all other aero mods that you might already have.
This diffuser package should be used in conjunction with a functional front splitter and/or aerodynamic bumper and functional rear aero wing for optimal down force. Buy it now, bolt it on tomorrow, and go carving tomorrow afternoon! ?
- Increases down force = better grip and control
- Less Undercar turbulence/lift = greater efficiency and stability
- Optimal 3 element rear diffuser design
- Compatible with most exhausts systems including stock OEM
- 100% Dry Carbon vacuumed construction using Aerospace grade Carbon material and Epoxy Resins
- 100% MADE IN THE USA in house by PASSWORDCOMPOSITES
- Strategically placed cooling scoops and NACA duct for adequate cooling of components
- No cutting or drilling of vehicle (trimming may be necessary to fit with a/m ladder bars and braces)
- Installs in 2 hours or less depending on skill level
- Removable sections for ease of maintenance (front section can be removed and re-installed in 5 mins)
- Comes complete with all mounting hardware, braces, and brackets
Care instructions: Please note that these parts are finished in natural dry carbon fiber, which does not include a UV-protectant clear-coat finish. We do not recommend adding a clear coat to our products. We instead recommend applying a coat of Spray-on Wax or Ceramic Coat to prevent water spots / white marks from appearing after rain or car wash.
Disclaimer: All Tecnocraft Composites and Password:JDM Dry Carbon/Kevlar products are hand crafted and as unique as a fingerprint, no two items will be exactly identical. Small imperfections such as wavy weaves, small bubbles and resin blemishes will be inevitable, and they do not affect performance. Such minor imperfections are race industry standard and considered acceptable.
Additional shipping charges will apply for Canada, Alaska, and Hawaii customers. You will not be billed for shipping at the time of purchase. After we have received your order, a sales representative will contact you with information on the shipping charges.
This item usually ships out in 3-5 business days from the original purchase date.