- 100% MADE IN THE USA in house by PASSWORDCOMPOSITES
- 100% Dry carbon Kevlar vacuum formed using Aerospace grade Carbon material and Epoxy Resins
- UV resistant, Will not fade or crack during its lifetime or during installation unlike wet carbon pieces
- NO Hardware required, ultra-light weight, perfect fit and finish
- Installs in 2 hours or less depending on skill level
- Wraps around behind the seats
If you own an AP1 S2000, the Password:JDM Dry Carbon Center Console will fit your vehicle, but you will need to purchase the AP2 S2000 center console cover to cover all trim lines. This may be purchased through your local Honda dealer.
Care instructions: Please note that these parts are finished in natural dry carbon fiber, which does not include a UV-protectant clear-coat finish. We do not recommend adding a clear coat to our products. We instead recommend applying a coat of Spray-on Wax or Ceramic Coat to prevent water spots / white marks from appearing after rain or car wash.
Disclaimer: All Tecnocraft Composites and Password:JDM Dry Carbon/Kevlar products are hand crafted and as unique as a fingerprint, no two items will be exactly identical. Small imperfections such as wavy weaves, small bubbles and resin blemishes will be inevitable, and they do not affect performance. Such minor imperfections are race industry standard and considered acceptable.
Additional shipping charges will apply for Canada, Alaska, and Hawaii customers. You will not be billed for shipping at the time of purchase. After we have received your order, a sales representative will contact you with information on the shipping charges.
This item usually ships out in 3-5 business days from the original purchase date.